Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

bulking, the results edition

Now that I've bitched about my underwear pictures being possibly objectified, it's time to add new ones! Shall we recap? Started my bulk at 112 in mid-March, ended in mid-November at 125, then dieted for a month and am now 119. Time for the big reveal.

February, pre-bulk, post ~5 months weightlifting:



December, post-bulk and mini-cut, after 15 months lifting:



February:



December:



February:



December:



I weigh approximately 6-7 pounds more in the December pictures than the February ones, and I'm pretty sure I actually look leaner. Bulking, it does a body good! I will tell you that two years ago I would never, ever have thought my abdominal area would ever look that good again.

The plan now is to eat whatever the hell I want for the next two weeks, then resume dieting in January. Originally I thought I only wanted to get back down to 117ish, but I'm kinda curious what I'd look like at 113 now with the muscle I've added. So, we'll see. In any case, another long, slow bulk will then resume...late January, maybe?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yes you most definitely look leaner!!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, the difference is definitely visible! Awesome job! I know, you probably look way better now, but I am reading in order.

    ReplyDelete